Monday, October 31, 2005

HALLODOOM



Tell me this ain't the illinest Jack-O-Lantern ever. That's right, it's the villain himself: MF Doom. Brought to you by Invisiblist at www.okayplayer.com. Straight killin' it in this pumpkin carvin' game. B'lee dat.

Also, my brother, in a fitting tribute to Strongbad from www.homestarrunner.com carved quite an amazing masterpiece. Todd, your piece still remains the single greatest pumpkin carving in the history of the large orange vegetable. However, I didn't get to save the image when you sent it over to me on IM so, Todd, holla atcha boy. Let me have your image so I can throw it up like Kate Moss and donuts.

Speaking of dietary habits (and not of purging specifically) and scary images. Check out Big j3. This was around my max weight of 240. And, no, that's not all muscle. This was when I proudly completed the installation of an antique door leading out into our (Jackson's) backyard. And, now, 28 pounds later, I'm about 10 pounds away from my goal.



Once I hit my goal, we'll do a little before and after comparison. Insults and rude comments directed to Big j3 are welcomed and encouraged. Directing the same to Small j3 will be met with swift and severe beatings. And you can run, but I can catch you--now.

2 comments:

TX said...

Hey...can't wait to see the "after" this weekend. You're the man. I admire you for your persistence. I need some of that myself. Just gotta get over the hump.

Anonymous said...

cheap jordan shoes
kyrie 8
palm angels outlet
goyard online store
golden goose outlet
hermes
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet
bape
curry 9