Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BUSH GOT BULLIED

And his ability to dodge a flying shoe at point-blank range with the speed of a ninja is proof.

That's the move of a cat that's been through this before, nah mean?


What's great is when he comes up the first time, it actually appears that he's smiling like he finds it fun--like it's a game. He certainly doesn't appears SHOCKED which I would. Well, so ends this guy's term. There were some talking heads on last night shaming those who found this funny, but for a country that's endured this cat for eight long years, I don't know if you can blame the American public for finding it somewhat comical.

The year-end list is being prepared. Remember that, this year, you get the best hip hop of 1988. 1988 was a bad ass year. It was the genesis of hip hop's "Golden Age." There's some incredible records that came out that year. NWA, Public Enemy, EPMD, Geto Boys and on and on and on. All the names you know, all the records you loved. They'll all be there.

Shirts are going out to those who requested one. They'll be leaving today. Thanks for your patience.

Think I might be soon pledging my NFL loyalty to the Houston Texans. I don't have a team that I root for and I usually default to the Dallas Cowboys, but let's be real, everyone roots for the Cowboys around here and, many of them are of the white trash persuasion. Somebody's gotta go for the Houston Texans. Kool Aid reminded me that they've already been eliminated from the playoffs to which I replied, "I'm in no hurry. I can wait until next year."

Gotta get to work, folks. Stay up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you will like this http://www.formatmag.com/features/lego-hip-hop-album-covers/

sarahsmile3 said...

The Root Down receives props at Sarahtopia.blogspot.com

Commercial Designers Naperville said...

Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this.