Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'M BACK AND ALIVE...BARELY.

You're gonna have to wait for the full-mega-huge-spectacumongous update, but just to make sure I'm not keeping anyone in the dark, we survived what will be remembered as the hardest move I've ever done, hands down. Pushed to the very edge of sanity and reason, exploring the stretches of fatigue and delerium, pinned down by Father Time and Mother Nature, the trip featured everything from a man racing a diesel on bike, a visit to the John Madden Haul of Fame, to a definite near-death experience, and a crime scene investigation at our hotel in Redlands, California. And that doesn't even include our time spent in LA.

Yeah, you ain't even ready. Unfortunately, neither am I. We got back at 11:30 last night and I'm heading to work in about 15 minutes so you just gon' have t'wait.

Spanks have won seven in a row, I think, and finally make it to .500. Alright, now we're talking.

No comments: