Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LIKE A FLYING KNEE TO THE HEAD...

You know, vacation sucks because you always gotta come back.

Got back from Wolf on Sunday and got my ass col' whooped yesterday. Not only that, but I'm suffering from complications stemming from what seems to be whiplash--more on that later. Actually, more on a ton of things later. It's a matter of time.

But until then, back to the flying knee which is, without debate, the sweetest move in all mixed martial arts. It's like the taser of fighting--you don't know what hit you until you're on your back staring at the ceiling wondering, "Why can't I feel the side of my face?"

Here's a few flying knees to help you celebrate your Tuesday. Celtics have lost two in a row after beating all three Texas teams last week on the road. Hope they get all of that out of their system now before the playoffs.







There's always a tool in some remote and cold place that will try stupid stuff like a flying knee on their closest friend so, guess what, I got that video too.



It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm watching the Sox open their season play versus Oakland in Japan. Ya'll be cool. Say no to drugs and stay in school.

No comments: