Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'M GETTING A NEW LAWN THIS WEEKEND


Well, not really. But I'm laying down about $100 worth of seed and fertalizers and watering the crap outta it. In about four weeks, I should have a lawn worth layin' in. Just stay away from "Jax's Corner".

Might not hear much from me over the weekend because I'll be busy with a house guest and the yard work.

Okay, now let's see West Virginia beat the crap out of Texas. Pittsnoglized!

Happy Friday/weekend, everyone.

Wolfmother, betta recognize.

1 comment:

Hanceyturf said...

If the New Lawn grasses can cope up with the stress, it will be healthy and dense and will be able to resist disease. Sometime the disease may spread and it becomes out of any control. However, the disease resistant cultivars can be implemented to avoid future problems.