Tuesday, June 28, 2005

MY CABLE TELEVISION DEBUT...

Okay, so I'll be out of commission for a while as, well, this is going to be a busy week and this weekend, yes, I'll be making my cable television debut at the Sox/Rangers game in Arlington, Monday, July 4th. It's gonna be grand. I'm sitting just to the left of homeplate (from the perspective of the camera) about six rows back from the field. Not sure how much camera time I'll be getting, but I'll be wearing Sox gear (hopefully I won't be alone, but if I was, it might make me easier to spot). Anyhow, below will by my general location. As far as what channel, I'll be on ESPN2, according to the current schedule at 7pm (central).

MONDAY, JULY 4TH. 7:00PM (Central) on ESPN2.



Most likely I'll be in a white "Johnny is my Homeboy" shirt with one of a number of Boston hats. And I'll be yelling alot. But not at the hometeam fans. This man below is an example of what happens when Sox fans have a few cold ones and get in it with the locals. Whatta novice.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Don't forget to call us so we can hook up in D-town, Hollywood.