Tuesday, September 20, 2005

THE SOX AND LESSONS IN "BLOWING IT"

Lead is down to half a game over the Spanks. It could get brutal over the next couple of weeks. Luckily for me, I'll be far away from cable television on the last weekend of the season as the Spanks come to town for the last three games of the season. I'd be lying if I said I'm confident my team will make the playoffs. Hey, it's the Sawx. They know how to lose.

Anyhow, it's early, I'm getting my coffee on and then going to make way to work.

See below for the promised Katrina post.

Geez, Dallas gives up two touchdowns in the last 4 minutes to lose to the Skins, 14-13. Sucks to be a Cowboys fan.

And the network wanted you to believe that the Giants fans were cheering the Saints as they made way into the Meadowlands, but I heard the boos when New Orleans took the field. Proof that New York sports fans are not as classy as some would want to believe.

No comments: