Monday, February 25, 2008

EVERY INDUSTRY HAS ITS DINGLEBERRY...

And I'm convinced that the film industry's title for clinger of the, uh, last decade is Mr. Seacrest here. I'm watching the red carpet festivities last night (put a skirt on me and call me Helen Hunt) and young Ryan is hanging to the far side of the carpet (think "off-Broadway") while loose assortments of celebrities are walking by and he finds Jessica Alba, who is pregnant. He asks her about the Academy Awards, her future plans, her recent marriage and then the biggie:

"Do you plan to breast feed?"

Someone should've reminded him to ask Jessica for her weight too. This dude makes Regis Philbin look as smooth as satin.

Alright, I'm gonna give you a peep at the new and improved The Root Down logo. We might go through a redesign to make a few enchancements to the design, but you'll get the idea. I'd say this is about 75% done. It'll be available in black and black only.
Yeah, you know my skills. Few things to note for future updates: I'll tackle the harsh truths of the dog park and what can be done to protect these fragile environments from ruin (because I'm a pimp) and I just turned over into 1990. I'm way ahead of schedule and loving it, b'lee dat. It's Monday, in case you needed a reminder. Go punch yourself in the face.

1 comment: