Monday, November 13, 2006

HOW TO ENSURE YOURSELF BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE #6, #7 and #8

And just when you thought it was over...

WHISTLE AT THE ASSOCIATE TO GET HIS/HER ATTENTION
We're not pets and we're not impressed by your hearty whistle. Your silly girlfriend might like it when you whistle using your two fingers, in fact, it might be the only reason she's with you, however, associates don't like it. Usually, the proper response to this, if you're an associate, is to act like it was something over the loud speaker and ignore it. Wait until that person can get the energy up to walk up and politely ask for your attention.

CALLING THE ASSOCIATE "MISTER/MISS"
It's just not proper. Here's the proper way: if you don't know their name: for the guys it's "sir" and for the ladies it's "ma'am." If you run into me and you don't know me, don't call me by my first name because that only proves you can read my nametag and it won't get your better customer service.

CALLING THEM BY SAYING "HEY"
That's right: it's for horses...like your mom.




Last night, I woke up at 2:30 in the morning and decided to turn on the TV to see what was going on in the late night world--hoping I might find another airing of The Howling. What I found was NBC re-running their special investigative report of "To Catch a Predator" starring the incredibly snide and bullish Chris Hansen and about twenty different perverts. I'll just say this, Chris Hansen is a man's man. The dude is unspeakably rawsome. So tonight, I'll be working on my long overdue appreciation post for Mr. Chris Hansen.

Holla atcha boy.

No comments: