Tuesday, June 13, 2006

VOTE JACKSON THE SUPER-BEAGLE ONTO A JONES SODA LABEL

Because he deserves it.

It's pretty simple. I need as many positive ratings as I can get for ol' boy. Just click on the link below and rate my boy high and we'll see if he can own a few bottles of Jones Cream Soda.

http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=617800&offset=2

I also submitted the following of myself. Yeah, I kinda feel silly doing it, but the picture is simply too good to not at least try with. And, Mahan, sorry it doesn't properly give you credit as the photographer.

http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=617801&offset=1

Peep the realness and vote--it's not only a privelege, it's an civil obligation.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I have fulfilled my civil obligation and voted for Jax. You, on the other hand... I did vote for, but you, sadly, rated much lower than that hot-dog you call Jackson.

Anonymous said...

If you like Jones Soda you probably will love the new Jones Soda Carbonated Candy!!!
Join our Myspace friends list today and receive a free tin of Jones Soda Candy!!!
Go to our Myspace page for details!!!
www.myspace.com/bigskybrands
www.bigskybrands.com

j3 said...

Funny, I had the free tin of Jones Soda Candy and my stomach almost exploded. I'll pass on a second round.