Thursday, August 17, 2006

MOST GANGSTA MOVE OF THE WEEK



Ron Artest, while serving out his community service time for his actions in a 2004 NBA brawl in which he jumped in the stands and beat the crap out of multiple fans like Hulk Hogan in a superbrawl, articulated his thoughts and regrets to a group of young children at a youth center.

"Someone started trouble and I ended it."

Bwhahahahaha.

Alright, Scarface. Let's remember we're talking to youngins. When I was growing up, only one person had license to say that and that was a parental. Artest continues, "I would always encourage you to protect yourself but in certain situations, if you can avoid them, avoid them."

I like how avoiding trouble is the exception here. If you can avoid it, then avoid it. Otherwise, assault is your best option.

"Mommy, guess what I learned today?" I guess I shouldn't have poked fun at Artest and his cello. This is what happens to those kids in orchestra from grade school. Look at my brother and I.

Artest, as if climbing into the stands to beat the snot out of some fan didn't make you gangsta already, defending it to the kiddies during your community service solidifies your status.

No comments: